1. Personal data controller pursuant to Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) No 2016 / 679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter: "GDPR”) Is Mgr. Ondřej Hanulík, IČ: 05325251 with domicile Domašov 230, Bělá pod Pradědem, 790 01 (hereinafter: „administrator").
2. Administrator contact information is
Address: Domasov 230, Bela pod Pradedem, 790 01
Phone: + 420 724 924 822
3. Personal data means all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person that can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a particular identifier, such as name, identification number, location information, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or the social identity of this natural person.
II. Sources and categories of processed personal data
1. The Administrator processes the personal information you provided to him or the personal information that the Administrator obtained as a result of your order.
2. The administrator processes your identification and contact information and the data necessary for the performance of the contract.
III. Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
1. The legal reason for the processing of personal data is
- performance of the contract between you and the administrator pursuant to Article 6 para. (b) GDPR;
- the legitimate interest of the controller in the provision of direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1 (a)) (f) GDPR;
- Your consent to processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial messages and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a). a) GDPR in conjunction with § 7 (2) of Act No. 480 / 2004 Coll., on Certain Information Society Services, in the event that the order of goods or services has not been ordered.
2. The purpose of the processing of personal data is:
- processing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator; personal data required for successful order processing (name and address, contact) are required for the order;
- sending business messages and doing other marketing activities.
3. There is no automatic individual decision-making within the meaning of Article 22 GDPR.
IV. Data retention period
1. The administrator keeps personal data
- for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Administrator and to assert claims arising from those contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
2. After the personal data retention period has expired, the administrator will delete the personal data.
V. Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the administrator)
1. The recipients of personal data are persons
- involved in the delivery of goods / services / payments under contract,
- providing e-shop operation services (Shoptet) and other services related to e-shop operation,
- providing marketing services.
2. The administrator does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (to a non-EU country) or to an international organization.
VI. Your rights
1. Under the conditions set out in GDPR you have
- the right of access to your personal data under Article 15 GDPR,
- the right to correct personal data pursuant to Article 16 GDPR, or to limit processing according to Article 18 GDPR.
- the right to delete personal data pursuant to Article 17 GDPR.
- the right to raise an objection to data processing under Article 21 GDPR and
- the right to data portability under Article 20 GDPR.
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the administrator specified in Article III hereof.
2. You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to privacy has been violated.
1. The administrator declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard personal data.
2. The administrator has taken technical measures to secure data and personal data repositories in paper form.
3. The administrator declares that only the persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
VIII. Final Provisions
1. By submitting an order form from the online order form, you confirm that you are aware of and accept the terms of privacy.
2. You agree to these terms by checking your consent via the online form. By checking your consent, you acknowledge that you are familiar with the terms of privacy and that you accept them in their entirety.
These terms come into effect on 3. 2. 2019.